At the State Bank of Bement, we are committed to helping our employees and customers "Go Green" and to being green at the Bank in our daily operations. Our "Go Green" accounts and services include:
- eTouch24 with Free Bill Pay – Allows you to pay bills without writing checks or spending money on envelopes and stamps. Bill payments go electronically, so the paper and gas that it normally takes to drive to the post office is saved!
- inTouch24 - Telephone Banking – Instead of coming into the bank to check on your account, stay at home and call 217-678-2331 (or 1-888-678-2331 out of area) to find out the latest information on withdrawals, deposits, cleared checks, and more!
- VISA QuikChek Cards – Take the place of writing checks, save on paper and be environmentally friendly. VISA QuikChek transactions are quick, easy, free, and the cards usually last a few years before needing replaced.
- Remote Deposit Capture – There is an environmental impact to using paper checks. In addition to the natural resources used to manufacture and print paper checks, processing the checks relies heavily on our nation’s transportation systems, including trucks and airplanes. It takes a considerable amount of fuel to ship our country’s millions of checks each year between companies, financial institutions, and your home. Remote Deposit Capture can not only help your business reduce your own paper consumption and carbon footprint, it can help you get your deposit credited faster—almost instantly!
- Mobile Banking - SBB Mobile is available in 3 forms. (1) SBB Mobile Text Banking where customers can receive balances and history. SBB Mobile Text does not require Internet connectivity. While there are no State Bank of Bement fees to use this product, text fees may apply and customers should check with their wireless provider to find out more details. (2) SBB Mobile Web where customers can log into their eTouch24 Internet Banking account via web and transfer funds, receive balance information, pay bills, and view transactions. The SBB Mobile Web is the perfect banking tool for Blackberry users. Customers can use SBB Mobile Web regardless of your mobile carrier as long as you have the data plan and can access the Internet. While there are no State Bank of Bement fees to use this product, wireless carrier fees may apply and customers should check with their wireless provider to find out more details. (3) State Bank of Bement App where customers who own an Android (Droid) or iPhone can purchase the application from the app store. While there are no State Bank of Bement fees and no fee to purchase the app, wireless carrier fees may apply and customers should check with their wireless provider to find out more details. Before utilizing SBB Mobile, customers should ALWAYS PASSWORD PROTECT your phone. While most mobile devices (and computers) can access public WiFi spots, State Bank of Bement does not recommend customers use public WiFi spots to access their Internet Banking account information. Click here to learn how to protect your bank information when using SBB Mobile.